Thursday, February 12, 2009


043

There have been a few occasions this last week where it took me a long time to arrange the objects around me - as well as my own body - into positions that best suited my plan to create the picture in my head. I've nearly broken a few things and become slightly stiff from holding the camera at crazy angles for too long. Then it hit me - TRIPOD. People buy them for their mobile phones for Pete's sake, why shouldn't I get one for my photo project? I just found out they make bendy ones! I also found I've been living under a rock.

Needless to say, today's photo is one of those sweet occasions - the curtain came down just in time! This is closer to what I had in mind:


Close, but no cigar. Could've used that handy tripod!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol - you, rock .... naw.

:D

kristen nicole said...

tripods are wonderful. i've yet to use mine, haha... i wanted a bendy one but my dad bought me a traditional one.