Sunday, May 17, 2009


137

Gravity and I had an argument this morning and it's been taunting me ever since. I had a great time last night, but no more of that for awhile... I'll save that unfavorable state for special occasions.

Today was the first time I got to hear Allison play live since January. Morgan and I made dinner for her and John and in turn she let us hear some of the music she has been working on lately. Attending Berklee is doing wonderful things for her, as well as her music. In the style of the aspiring-musician's friend, here I will shamelessly plug her music:

http://www.myspace.com/allisonmusick

Today also marks the true beginning of my Song-a-week project. I got Allison to agree to join me. She'll be doing the "advanced study" or this course. Her theme this week is bossa nova (as well as mine, which is how I chose hers) and she'll have to prominently include the phrase, "meek and mild," in her song. We'll see what happens! glad to be writing again!! California, here we come :)

0 comments: